I've got work piled up to my head
All I want to do is jump into bed
And wash away my troubles
with lemonade
-
Hello reader, lookat my previous entry (if you havent). :)
Monday, July 03, 2006
Previous Posts
- YUMIN'S SO BORED AND SICK OF BEING SICK THAT -she'...
- SICK, LAH. &The word's adoration.
- D, SMILE.-I can say it now.IT'S OFFICIALLY OVERRR!...
- It's OVERRRRRRR! Okay i know it's not OFFICIALLY o...
- I hate having restrictions to what i blog.There. I...
- I really wonder.When's the right time &when's the ...
- Well yumin's gonna do something.. errr, LAME and y...
- I slept at 2plus this morning.I'm already up - wit...
- Friendship turns for the worse when the expectatio...
- A year ago...My entry went like this :someone smac...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home